Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Layout & New Blogger!

I just changed my blog layout around a little bit. I added the sidebar titles and about me section. I also changed my background, I figured the purple looked better with my header! I’m still figuring out this whole blogger website :)

My boyfriend Robert wanted me to make him his “own website” so I set him up with a BlogSpot page. I made his header & background, I think I did a pretty good job. Check him out here & follow him, he’ll like it if has some new followers other than me! To celebrate the new addition, I’m going to do this survey called “My Man” I stole from Jenn Enjoy :)

 

1. Who is your man? Robert

2. How long have you been together? since April, 25th 2009

3. How long did you date? we’re still dating, lol

4. How old is your man? He's 24

5. Who eats more? lol I don’t know, I’m just going to say he does!

6. Who said "I love you" first? Honestly, I think it was Robert. There would be times in the beginning of our relationship where we would be at the bar & he would slip up and “i love you, i mean.. no i don’t, you know what i mean!” lol i always thought that I was cute. I knew he was going to fall in love with me soon after that :)

7. Who is taller? Robert, not by much though, Especially when I wear my heels!

8. Who sings better? haha we both suck!

9. Who is smarter? Robert. He know’s a lot of stuff. Always full of information.. important & useless.

10. Whose temper is worse? This one is tough. I have a short temper but I can bounce right back into a good mood in seconds, Robert on the other hand.. When he mad, he’s MAD. He needs his time to chill out.

11. Who does the laundry? We do our own, we don’t live together yet.. But I'll sometimes do his to help him out when he gone to work.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Ew, I don’t do that. Definitely Robert!

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Robert. That’s his “spot”. Plus it’s closer to the alarm & he has to get up earlier than I do.

14. Who pays the bills? We don’t share bills, so we pay our own!

15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely me!

16. Who mows the lawn? Robert.

17. Who cooks dinner? Usually Robert, But I sometimes cook a little something here & there!

18. Who drives when you are together? Usually Me.

19. Who pays when you go out? Robert. But I sometimes like to treat :)

20. Who is most stubborn? Robert, he can be very stubborn.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Both

23. Who kissed who first? It was kind of a mutual thing, we were definitely feeling each other on our “first date” at Catamaran’s! LOL

24. Who asked who out? Well I kind of Face Book stalked him, lol not literally, but I found him on Face Book and he contacted me for my number then invited me over a few days later to go out! So technically he asked me out first :)

25. Who proposed? Not there yet, but I’m going to assume he will have the honor of doing that!

26. Who is more sensitive? ME! all the way…

27. Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends.

28. Who has more siblings? Robert. The only sibling I have is Joey. He has Kayla, Aaron, Abby & Titus!

29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both try to win that authority, but I guess you can say we take turns!

30. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Like 2 or 3 weeks.

31. Did you go to the same school? Nope! I went to Thomas Stone & La Plata. He went to Patuxent.

32. Are you from the same home town? He’s a Calvert County boy, I’m Charles County!

33. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? all the way to MEXICO!


33. How many children do you want? I want 2, 3 tops! I don’t think it really matters to Robert how many!

34. Who is more social? We both are very social!

35. Who is the neat freak? We both kinda are to an extent!

36. Who wakes up earlier? Robert.

37. Who has the bigger family? Robert. His parents are divorced so there’s more family members between the two parents!

38. Do you get flowers often? I haven’t in a while..

39. How do you spend the holidays? This will be our first holiday season together, I guess we will see :)

40. How long did it take to get serious? Literally like 3 weeks. We were really into each other fast!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love your new layout! You need to update more often though :P And you & Robert need to pop out a Robert, Jr. so you can have a mommy blog too ;) haha!

    ReplyDelete