Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.

I'm not going to sit and write out this huge list about how I hate the weirdest things about myself or insecurities I feel about my body. Nope. I love how I am and how I look, except I'd like to "enhance" a feature or two - *cough* Boobies :) On a serious note, one thing that I DO hate dislike about myself is the fact that I'm so damn emotional. It's quite annoying. It can put a damper on things & make things out to be worse than what they really are. I always think people are out to get me, or that I can never do enough to please EVERYONE. I really need to quit that shit. I've been so focused on pleasing everyone else my whole life, its mine turn damnit! I'm a huge worry-wart, and when things start to go off track, my emotions dig in & BAM, OMG it's the end of WORLD! It shouldn't be that way, I shouldn't be that way. I guess it's something I just have to work on. Not becoming this total bitch, but taking a deep breath, relaxing and not sweating the small stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment