Thursday, September 9, 2010

Deep & Dark smokey eye

I didn’t have time to make a video, plus my Windows Movie Maker has been acting up. UGH stupid thing, can’t wait until I get a Mac computer >:\ so I decided to just share with you all of the products I used and where they were placed ;)

ENJOY!

 

 

 

018

021

022

 

Step 1: Apply MAC Khol Powder Eyeliner in, “Feline” starting at lash line up to mid-lid & blend hard line out with brush.

Step 2: Apply MAC eye-shadow in, “Carbon” from where you left off with the liner up until you reach the crease. blend.

Step 3: With a blending brush, Blend a dark Brown shadow (I used a dark brown from BHCosmetics matte Palette) with the Shadow you just applied at crease and bring a little bit above crease line.

Step 4: Apply MAC shadow in, “Crystal Avalanche” under brow & blend out any lines.

Step 5: Take some more of the “Carbon” shadow and smudge in corners to under lashes. (the more you apply underneath the smokier the look!)

1 comment: