Wednesday, February 16, 2011

get'cha tan on girl...

To contribute to my whole Jersey girl kick I'm going with these days, I figured I'd go ahead & post about my new tanning lotion. Well let me take this back to a few days ago... In my last post I made a comment about someone trying to insult me. I was told to "Have a Jerseylicious day" since everything about me is fake.. I guess, from my hair, to my boobs, & even my fab tan :) Oh & don;t forget my fake eyelashes too! I actually took it as a compliment.. a "Jerseylicious girl" is tan, has long hair, tan skin, a nice rack & good style. So what if my hair is fake, I bought it, so it's MINE :) and all the other qualities sound like one hot bitch, just sayin! So anyways, back to the lotion... I stopped by my tanning place to get my tan on, and the owner told me he got the new JWOWW tanning lotion in. I just HAD to see this bottle. I held it, smelled it, and it honestly spoke out to me. It said "hey you, fake girl, I know you want to buy me.. I'm the next best thing to you being a level 10 jerseylicious babe." So I listened to that bottle of gorg black bronzer and went for it, I got my damn tan on.




Mmmm. You know you want some :)


I'd like to give you all an actual review but I've only used it once, so that will have to wait. Until then.. Hope you have a Jerseylicious day :) :) :) :)


3 comments: