Thursday, December 22, 2011

What the hell....?

I really have nothing else on my mind to blog about, so I figured I'd list some things that make me think "What the Hell..?" or things I just want to rant about. Hope I don't offend anyone ;x

As you ALL should know, I love me some Jersey girl style, but these nails.... I just don't get it.

How does someone function with these bad boys? They are too wide, that's for damn sure... and they just look ridiculous. If you are rocking these fanned nails.. I dare you to try to pick up a quarter off of a table or the floor. LOL, it won't happen.


Janelle & Keffer's relationship (Teen Mom 2)

is this bitch retarded? I sometimes can't even watch the show with out feeling like changing the channel when it comes to Janelle's part. We all know your white trash, that's a given.. but why in the world would you choose that low life, ass crack always hanging out, arms always covered in band-aids, drug head GOOBER over your own child??? She'll be back with him on next weeks episode. SMH.


Tattoo's are quite addicting... and one who get's a tattoo should really think hard about what they are getting before they get it, or you will have REGRETS. I have a small, stupid little tat I regret and it's made me think differently about getting more. I only get a tat that I've thought long & hard about and which will have LOTS of meaning... If I see this effing Tattoo in one more picture on Tumblr, or google images, I might freak out.

be freaking ORIGINAL. You & about 10,000 other girls have these stupid bows on the back of your thighs, it's dumb looking.


I don't feel like there's much to explain about this...

Mini Vans. hate em. They are creepy & stupid looking. I always seem to get stuck behind one of these ridiculous looking things on a no-pass road going like 20 below the speed limit. They should be banned - from every road i'm on. the end.


Teeny Marie

3 comments:

  1. holy nails. she's not kidding around. the ring however is fabulous. lol. thanks for sharing, love. i hope you and your family had a truly wonderful weekend. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% agree with all of this lol Janelle is just pure trash, I don't know why they picked her for the show...I'm guessing because she's so "entertaining"

    ReplyDelete