Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where are you summer???



I don't know about you but I feel summer can't get here quick enough! I loved fall time for maybe a whole 2 weeks.. I got my boot fix in and now I'm ready for some hot weather, cute clothes & the beach!



I have this new love for fringe bikinis. I think they are beyond adorable. This will probably be my first purchase before summer gets here. Mission: Find the hottest fringe! (if anyone knows any sites, please let me know!)



I want to wear a lot of long maxi dresses this summer. They look so good for a day or night outfit and just so flow-y & sexy! I want every color & style!



I'm really feeling the coral color. I know it was a very popular color last summer, but I'm not tired of it yet. I get a new bag every season, and this summer I really want one in coral. This Marc Jacobs bag is perf ♥



Let me just say... Finding the perfect floppy is super hard. I searched all last year for the perfect floppy hat and I did not succeed. I never seen one that I knew I just had to have. Another mission for me that I need to work on FAST!



I wish this EVERY summer.. magically I meet someone that is like "hey, you should come on my yacht for an all white party I'm throwing!" & I wear the cutest little white dress, drink champange & dance to "Step in the name of love" just like in the R Kelly video. HAHA, well maybe not the dancing part, that's a little much.. but I just thought I'd throw that in there to make it more visual ;)



Do I need to even elaborate? Who doesn't LOVE sipping on a delish frozen drink on a hot summer day?!?!



More importantly, overall I just want to grease up with some oil, lay out on a beautiful beach & soak up the sun! SUMMER PLEASE HURRY!!!!!!!


Teeny Marie

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that coral, fringe bikini! Too cute! Anthropologie had an adorable blue fringe bikini, but of course it is no longer available. Boo!

    Oh, and if you get to party on a yacht, please take meeeee!

    ReplyDelete