Monday, January 27, 2014

Grind now, Shine later!

Monday's are for fitness! I'm off on Monday's so I dedicate my day to not only working out but also cleaning & catching up on my shows. I have a gym membership to WORLD GYM but never use it. The closest gym to me is 15 minutes away, so instead of spending majority of my morning in traveling... I just work out at home. I prefer to work out at home instead of the gym because there are no "wondering eyes". The downfall is Me & Brandon have a lot of work out equipment except for all the booty/ab machines that I like to use. I found ways to work out specific areas of my body (like the machines) in different ways with using what I already have at home (ball, weights, etc.) I found that YouTube is my best friend when it comes to finding great work out videos. If I'm not using the weight machine to do squats, I'm posted up in my living room watching YouTube videos on my AppleTV. I never work the same area two days in a row... I'm always switching it up. Today was AB DAY so I pulled up one of my favorite channels for work out's and did this 15 minute intense ab work out! This work out is great because it triggers every area of your ab's (upper, lower, obliques) Tomorrow I will not work out my ab's because they need a day to rest & heal. I would work out another area like my booty :) I have a busy work schedule so I try to work out as much as I can during the week. I usually try to do at least 3 times a week, focusing on different areas each day! It can get discouraging working out from home because you have to keep motivating your self to just get up and do it! I want to look the best I ever had this summer, so thinking about looking great in my new bikini's I ordered is helping me to stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment