Wednesday, June 2, 2010

guess who’s backkk? :)

So, definitely decided out off ALL of these social networks, I enjoy blogspot the most. Its not like Live journal where you feel forced to comment friends you DON’T even know, or like Tumblr (don’t get me wrong, LOVE tumblr) where all people worry about is who reblogged who’s photo & yada. Anyways, I just feel like this blog will suit me best. I can update about my everyday life, as well as post personal pics or just pics from the sites such as Flickr, Weheartit, etc..

 

Today was nuts. My poor Dad was in the hospital for feeling like he couldn’t breathe on his way to work. THANK GOD his work buddy, Dominic was with him and they pulled over & he called my Dad an Ambulance. My dad is the type of man who isn’t a sissy, never complains about pain, and would NEVER choose to ride in an ambulance. So I knew he wasn’t joking around with this. I rushed to the hospital in Annapolis to meet him, my Mom, Grandma, Grandpa & Uncle. He’s fine now! They ran a bunch of tests, gave him a cat scan and some x-rays. There was nothing wrong, but they just think he had a minor panic attack from these new meds he’s on. Poor guy. I love him so much & he just can’t seem to get a break ;/

 

When I got home I went back to the gym (i already went at 8am this morning) to take the 6:15pm “BOOT CAMP” class. It was an hour long. man, let me tell you, It was crucial, but I feel refreshed from working out so hard. I love the classes my gym offers!

 

My sweet baby angel Robert arrived in Oklahoma today. His Grandmother passed the other day, I swear.. when it rains, it pours! He won’t be back until late Saturday night/Early Sunday morning. Gosh, I miss him ;(

teenysig

No comments:

Post a Comment