Sunday, June 6, 2010

i love weekends!

I had an easy day at work on Friday, I guess from being SWAMPED on Thursday! When I was waiting for my last client I found a picture of this girls bangs I really liked in a mag, So you know I had to do it…

Right before I was about to leave, Thomas (Color Shutter Photographer) stopped by & brought me my pictures from our last shoot! I was pretty pleased, some turned out great.. here’s a few.

Christina and Julie - 039Christina and Julie - 036 Christina and Julie - 057

Christina and Julie - 575

If we’re friends on FB, you can find the rest on there :)

That night Me & Jamie went to Gilligan’s pier to get some grub. All of our friends met us there for drinks after ;)

28097_10150187262045061_682965060_12830973_937215_n

Sunday I had family coming into town & we grilled out and just spent time together! It was great to see everyone & have a chance to have all of us together! After everyone left, Me & Joey watched “New Moon” (my 20th time!) and I was trying my hardest to not pass out because Robert was FINALLY coming home!! He got to my house around 1am and stayed the night ;)  I was so super excited to see him. 5 days seems like FOREVER when he’s gone ;/ gosh, I love him. Im so glad he’s home!

 

Today Me & Robert ate breakfast & walked across the street to lay out by the pool. It was so hot outside & the water felt great! Then we went to the grocery store and got food to grill out with. We made grilled chicken, grilled squash & zucchini, steamed shrimp & guacamole drip & chips! it was soooo delish :) oh how I love my weekends!

 

teenysig

No comments:

Post a Comment