Friday, October 16, 2009

rain rain go away…

It is seriously disgusting outside! Not only is it rainy, It’s freakin COLD. I hate fall/winter.  I’m sitting at work, and it’s dead in here, I’m guessing because of the weather.. But whatever, I’ll just be playing around on the computer all day.

 

I just added a mini iPod player to my blog. That’s where the music is coming from if you were wondering! its on the right sidebar.  I got it from mixpod.com! I had to have my man Rob Pattinson’s song as my first one on the player ;) LOL

 

After work last night, Robert came over and we snuggled up and watched this movie called “Eagle Eye” but of course I fell asleep. lol, THANK GOD for Comcast DVR because I had to record Vampire Diaries. Robert won’t watch those kind of shows with me! Really.. I just wish vampires existed.. need I say anymore….

cw-thevampirediaries-prt-pwesley_038061-581b33-281x374

He is so yummy!  So who’s excited for the Halloween Episode? ME! :) I’m a dork, but whatev. I thank ‘Twilight’ for getting me obsessed with sexy vamps!

 

I also just updated my ipod with some new music and I found some new songs on the itunes store.  You should check out some of these songs:

- Carrie Underwood “Cowboy Casanova”

- Phoenix “1901”

- Kerli “Walking on air”

- Letoya “Regret”

- Justin Bieber “One Time”

 

I never thought I’d actually enjoy a 15yr old singer but I love this song, and i thought the video was the cutest EVER :)

don’t forget to turn my ipod player off first!

 

cute huh? Reminds me of a young Jesse McCartney back in the day in “Dream street” Haha!

Another Song I found was by Leighton Meester, you know “Blair” from ‘Gossip Girl’ she’s getting pretty big! This isn’t the video, but you can listen to it:

 

Tonight I’m not too sure what I’m doing. I know Robert has to work early tomorrow morning, but so do I. If we do anything, it’s going to be really low key.. like a dinner & movie or something like that! I really want to see “Paranormal Activity” & “The Step father” both of those looks pretty scary!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is being weird lately! Anyways, I love your new background ;) I see you got that website from me! But Leah LOVES that song by Justin! Jamie & I heard in the car and she said the exact same thing how he sounds like Jesse McCartney back in the day!

    ReplyDelete