Tuesday, October 20, 2009

“that’s soo me”

I stole this from Jenn. She told it was pretty fun & that I should do it if I got bored, and well… I’M BORED. lol

 

Dancing is soo me.

I love to dance. Day or night, music or in silence, drunk or sober (hah!) All day, Everyday! I’ve loved to dance since I was little, and ‘til this day, I haven’t changed a bit! I just have so much fun doing it and it’s such a great work out :)

 

Make-up is soo me.

I can’t go a day with out make up, especially out in public! My favorite is MAC cosmetics. I love wearing bright colors, and coordinating my eyes to match my clothes! I like to look different and never the same. Adding lashes give me a more dramatic look, which I like to do when I’m going out on the weekends or to a special event.

 

Juicy Couture is soo me.

I am COMPLETELY obsessed with Juicy bags. I have many different colors & styles. I can’t help but to buy a new one when I’m strolling through Nordstrom’s! They are so girly and have cute little sayings on them. You cant go wrong with anything Juicy!

 

La Tolteca is soo me.

I love me some Mexican food and La Tolteca is the best local Mexican restaurant around me. I always order the ‘Lunch Special #5’. I go there for lunch with friends at least one a week, I know its a little too often, but I LOVE the food :)

 

Knee boots are soo me.

It’s fall time and you can’t go wrong with a pair of sexy boots! I like em from leather stilettos all the way to flat & furry! I feel as if they complete any outfit and spice it up a bit!

 

Kissing is soo me.

I just love lips! nice & full lips are the best for kissing ;) I love the slow & sweet kisses but I also like the hard & passionate kisses! I even adore the cute little kisses on the forehead or cheek!

 

Robert is soo me.

I love Robert Sheldon Mitchell ♥ even though he can be a real pain in my ass, he’s everything I want ;) He’s sweet, SEXY, dresses nice, makes me laugh, sweet at times and always keeps me on my toes. I love him to the moon & back!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I forgot to add make-up for mine! But LOL @ the one you put for Robert hahah

    ReplyDelete