Tuesday, October 27, 2009

what a boring & tired Tuesday =/

I hope last weeks raining streak doesn’t think it’s going to come back. ohhh no. That was such a miserable week! It’s really boring today, I’m the only one here at work. I brought some movies to watch on my laptop when I’m done playing online. I brought “Romy & Michelle’s high school reunion”, “When a stranger calls” & of course.. “Twilight” :) At least Edward will keep me content!

Friday night I hung out with Marie & Nicoletta at Marie at Dan’s  condo. We tried this drink recipe  called “TrueBlood” that Nic found to make on Friday for the OC pre-halloween party! Mmm, so delish :) It really looks like blood too! Daniel got home from work and Evan stopped by and we all played some card games and drank. We all made it an early night, everyone passed out around 11:30! I had to work at 9am on Saturday, so I wasn’t complaining.

Saturday after work I went down to Robert’s. I was a little tired, so while he was playing “C.O.D” (Call of Duty) on Xbox, I fell asleep for a little while. We were both in “chill mode” that we just laid around the rest of the night. We were supposed to go out to dinner, but that didn’t happen. At about 8, some friends came over and we started drinking/pre-gaming before we left to got to Hula’s. Christina was coming to pick up Me & Robert, so we waited on her and Mike, then left.

CIMG3238 this was Me & Robert in the back of the car while Christina was driving us to Hula’s :)

 

We partied there until about 12:30, I think! All of our friends were there and the Brittany the birthday girl! There was lots of shots being taken and a lot of moon-walking on the back deck. LOL, I just recently learned how to moon-walk so I was all over the place making my friend laugh :D

mengina This is my friend Gina! such a cute picture of us :)

 

When we got back to Robert’s, It was like a shit show. Everyone was pretty much DONE. The boys started playing Xbox (ugh!) again

CIMG3239

 

and Me & Christina acted silly and took some pretty funny pictures!

CIMG3243 CIMG3244 CIMG3245 we had such a blast acting retarded!

About 45 minutes after that, I was in bed. LOL I can’t seem to hang like I used to, maybe it’s because I’m getting old. haha

 

Sunday Me & Robert rented a bunch of movies! We got “Obsessed” which I LOVED! Beyonce kicked some ass in that movie :) We also watched “Drag me to hell” I don’t recommend you rent that, very cheesy! The last movie we rented was “Transformers 2” That was awesome. I love Shia Labeouf, he’s such a good actor.. and Megan Fox, She’s gorgeous. If I could pick any celebrity to look like, It would definitely be her!

 

Monday, Me & Robert went to a bunch of thrift stores trying to find a light gray suit for his Peewee Herman Halloween costume.

peewee2

We couldn’t find any matches, so I think he’s just going to be a Zombie instead because we leave for Ocean City on Friday and there’s not much time.

The rest of the day I just chilled out and relaxed. I watched the Redskins game, and do I need to say anymore? WTF are they doing? Campbell needs to put duck tape on his hands, fucker can’t even keep a hold of the ball It really pisses me off. I had to turn it off and watch my recorded episode of ‘Gossip Girl’.

2 comments:

  1. I had a feeling that you were gonna post today ;) I know how bored you are at work on Tuesdays LOL! Let me just say...

    1. This rainy weather DEF. makes me want to curl up in bed and watch Twilight.

    2. I missed you at dinner on Saturday.

    3. Redskins = pathetic.

    Oh yeah, and...

    4. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yup, I hate tuesdays! I'm actually about to watch Twilight right now. The internet is boring me. LOL i can't wait to get off! blahhhhh. Leah's pumpkin path pics are so cute! Which one did you take her too?

    ReplyDelete