Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Skins Suck Day!

First off, let me just start by saying...

MY TEAM FREAKIN' SUCKS!!!


can't believe we lost (well actually I can believe it) to Dallas.. I can't stand the team along with all the Dallas fans that blow up Facebook with all their shit talking and praising. I'm over it.


On a better note, Tomorrow I'm shooting with the lovely Ashleigh Sweat. We are going to do a pin-up photo shoot and I'm beyond excited! My past couple of shoots have been bikini, so I'm ready to try something new & fresh to add to my portfolio! This is what we are kind of going for:


hot right?
I hope I get more followers on here soon. I'm going to start doing more make-up, hair & skin related reviews, along with some tutorials! Stay tuned :)



Teeny Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment