Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The new trend: Healthy, duh.

I've come to realize, as much as I want to drop a measly 10-12 pounds, I can work out All day, Everyday... but it really comes down to what I'm eating. blower. I LOVE junk food, and everything your NOT supposed to eat. What I have been doing good with is taking a multi-vitamin everyday because I haven't gotten sick yet *knock on wood* no big deal though. I needed just an all around new routine for health & beauty. My SKIN is my main concern 24/7. I've tried EVERYTHING. In a previous post I blogged about the Neutrogena 3-step ance system, it's doing good with getting rid of the acne, but I'm still having issues. meh! I just want my skin to be flawless & even-toned to the point where I won't have to wear a shit ton of foundation (I'm using the Neutrogena skin clearing liquid foundation right now, not to shabby) but maybe get away with a tinted moisturizer.

I went on a complete crazy, organic, healthy shopping spree this morning after the gym. Here are a few items I picked up:



- 50/50 salad mix with baby spinach & spring mix
- all natural raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- strawberries (to add in my salad, of course with other veggies & almonds)
- Milk Chocolate SlimFast.





- DETOX Cleansing & Revitalizing tea - Chinese herb of Healthy Skin! (yay!)
- Agave Nectar (sweetener for the tea, like honey but better for you)
- Women's One-A-Day w/ Healthy Skin support
- Palmer's Night Renewal Cream (anti-aging w/ vitamins & Retinol aka Vitamin A which helps stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and minimize the appearance of pore size.)


now off to finish drinking my tea & a hot shower before work!



Teeny Marie

1 comment:

  1. none of those foods are usda organic..i mean the agave nectar is good. but slim fast is not good at all. .. try looking for the green or black usda organic lable on things... theres usually a small section of OG foods in our regular foods... but whole foods is where you want to be at( a natural foods store).. and for alota of issuse ppl have its from how they eat like you where saying.. eating better should really clear ur skin up.. and make up period .. is not good for your skin.. nothing negative ... thought it would help!

    ReplyDelete