Friday, February 12, 2010

Gettin’ back in motion…

Not much happened yesterday except the fact that I FINALLY got out of the house! I went to work and did Brandi & Marie’s hair. The only two client’s I had all day, but oh well, better than having none at all.

After work I left and headed down to Robert's! I was so excited to see him since I’ve been snowed in at my house since Monday! It was about 8pm when I got there so Robert was already relaxed and getting sleepy.  After I ate some yummy pot roast that he made, I did the dishes and we decided to go lay down in bed.  I tossed & turned all night because my body is soooo sore from all that shoveling on Wednesday!

This morning Robert woke up in a playful mood and kept bugging me while I was trying to sleep, like kissing my face all over and jumping on me! lol so I was pretty much awake by 5:30am and left the house when he did! I came home and watched last nights episode of “Vampire Diaries” which was super good! I’m so addicted to that show :)

 

Today, I have to be at work by 9am and work until 5pm. So far the only client I have is Shannon. After her I think I’ll drive up to mall and find a cute shirt to wear Saturday night when we go to Baltimore to celebrate Tori’s 22nd! Gotta stay lookin fresh :) Depending on how my Saturday schedule looks, I maybe going back down to Robert's tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment