Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I’m Back!

I have neglected this blog badly the past couple months, so I decided that I would re-do it, fresh new layout & all !  Thanks to scrapblog for helping me create my awesome new header! I figured I’d do a sort of Valentine’s theme for the month of February!

I also have plenty of time on my hands considering I’m snowed in yet AGAIN. These snow blizzards in MD are a real pain in the ass! I can’t make it to work, or clients are canceling, it’s really hard to make money in these conditions! Ergg! Last weekend getting snowed in was a lot of fun though! I was at Robert’s house from Thursday until Monday. I had the honor of my bestest friend in the whole wide world joining me in this adventure :)

18671_332155280940_756185940_5255058_6545785_nMe & Jamie taking a moment to pose outside during the snowfall!

We also decided to get the party started Friday night, we would make a “totally 90’s” playlist, with all the hit songs we used to love! It was so much fun, dancing around & acting like fools with the music blasting! We also  had a crazy extreme snowball fight outback. Diving, Rolling around, crawling, dodging.. getting smacked in the face, that’s how it all went down! It was fun though!

The next day we went to Patuxent High and went sledding & snowboarding down the huge hill behind  the school. It was so windy because the blizzard starting picking up, so we didn’t stay long! Later on that night a few of us went over to Paige & Mike’s house to hang out with Paige & Rosie! We played a bunch of card games and had a blast! These pics don’t even define the craziness that went down!

20745_328972495148_503255148_5150403_559927_n20745_328972515148_503255148_5150405_1753444_n“never ever have I ever… fell off a black Craftsman stool..”

[Jamie puts a finger down!]

bahahahaha :D

 

Monday, Me & Jamie went out for sushi at Okada in California & then off to see the movie “Dear John”. I must say, the book was WAY better than the movie. I was a little disappointed but at least I got to look at yummy Channing Tatum :)

Today I was catching up on the past 3 episodes of “Vampire Diaries” and it’s getting soooooo good! I can’t wait until tomorrow nights episode! Stefan is beyond HOT! I’d let him turn me ;) hahaha! I heard this song on one of the episodes and I’m really feelin it! (turn off music on my ipod before listening to this!)

 

after my VD catching up, I went outside and helped my mom shovel our driveway and our neighbors driveway as well. I know, how sweet right?! My freaking lower back is hurting so bad though. I could really use a massage ;x

I miss my loverboy oh so much. It’s been two days without him and it feels so weird. I guess I got used to going to bed with him every night for 4 days straight that now its awkward going to sleep alone! Bahhh ;(

 

teenysig

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back! Now let's hope you can keep up with your blogging ;) Haha

    ReplyDelete