Monday, February 7, 2011

New Additions!






Today was my follow up appointment since my surgery. I was so excited to get to take off my wrap (or what I call "granny bra") to see what the girls looked like. My doctor said they looked great and I healing just fine! Since my surgery was 4 days ago, of course I'm still a little swollen & sore.. so they will eventually calm down & drop some. Best decision I've made for myself. I go back in 10 more days for another follow up. So far so good :)


After the appointment Me & Sarah went to lunch at this awesome mexican restaurant in the harbor where they made yummy fresh guacamole dip right in front of you. After that we walked across the street to one of my favorites stores, Charming Charlie it's a huge store full of accessories, clothes, shoes, purses, etc. The whole store is color coordinated (just like my closet!) and it's just full of really cute & unique things.

I bought this purse & wallet.
hot right?



No comments:

Post a Comment