Friday, February 4, 2011

Surgery Update!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give an update on how my surgery went. I got a breast augmentation yesterday (AHHH!) at BELLA Cosmetic Surgery (http://www.bellacosmeticsurgery.com) - Dr. Chiaramonte is a great doctor. He's known as the "boob man" around here. As of right now my chest feels super tight & I'm sore, but clearly able to function. They put the implants underneath the muscle so it's really hard for me to lift my arms completely up. Today I'm going to try to move around a little bit more, so I'm not so sore. I'm supposed to use my stomach muscles to be able to get up & sit down but the night before my surgery I did crucial Ab work at the gyn, so my Ab's are sore as well. lol. So far so good though! I go back to the doctor's on Monday for them to remove my dressing (it kind of looks like a really ugly sports bar) so I can finally see them! I can't really tell what they look like as of now because everything is some-what strapped down!


No comments:

Post a Comment