Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Layout!

I decided to change my layout to something new, 1. I was getting bored with it, & 2. it somehow got all jacked up ;/ I'm seriously so BORED sitting at home. I can't wait until these "fun bags" heal up so I can get out & do something. All I've been doing is watching re-runs of Degrassi (yes, I know- laugh at it.) and playing around with all my social networks. Can you say LOSER!? Oh well, atleast I'm not at the bar spending a shit load of money and getting twisted making a fool out of myself ;x Jenn stopped by today to check up on me and we takled & messed around on the internet. She showed me this site she's ordered from before and I found the cutest head band EVER!:




you can browse more here


it's the same headband as Angel Porrino was wearing in the last episode of Holly's World. I was un-able to find a picture of her online wearing it ;(


No comments:

Post a Comment