Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Things I can't live without...



Expert sensitive gentle eye make-up removal pads- I got these from Target. They are amazing especially when trying to remove left over eye lash glue & waterproof eye liner. They don't burn or sting the eye. I highly recommend these!

POND'S evening soothe facial towelettes- These are great for removing any make-up before cleansing with your daily facial wash. I bought these especially for night-time use. They are soft on your skin & smell great!

CREST 3D White Strips- These are a MUST! My teeth have never been whiter :D I only use them up to 2 times a week because they work so well that sometimes they make my teeth a little sensitive if I over use them. They are pretty pricey but definitely worth it.

Paul Mitchell extra body finishing spray- This is the only hair spray that holds my hair & gives me body. It works great for stay-in-place hold & doesn't give that crispy feel.

MAC kissable lipcolour in En-Chantee- I'm addicted to this lip gloss & I just bought it! It's a mix between MAC pro-long wear because it stays on, but also has a pretty glossy finish as MAC lipglass. This color rocks because it's a soft pink & goes with everything!

DUO eye lash glue & Falsies- By far the best eye lash glue known to woman! This can be purchased at MAC or even your local drug store. The lashes I choose to get are any brand, mainly full & dramatic ones that I also purchase from the drug store.

Amped-up Teasing brush- CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT. Yes, this brush is THAT serious. Works great when your hair needs some Umph! This can be purchased at Sally's Beauty Supply. Enough said.


No comments:

Post a Comment