Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V-Day = My Day.

So I had my 2nd follow up at the boobie doctor. I was hoping to get great new's, maybe him telling me I can ditch the granny bra & move on to more fabulous secrets of Victoria :) but no. I have 2 more weeks of this sports bra deal. So I decided that I need to upgrade, so I hit up Macy's & got me two new "sport's bra's" to keep me content. They fit so much better than the one they gave me, and look 10 times better!

As I was "bra upgrading", I decided to just browse around in a few stores. EH! Stop right there, I cannot just BROWSE, I BUY. I was getting so sick of seeing all the men walking around the mall with there huge Victoria's Secret boxes & bags, and they even had temporary kiosk's full of obnoxious valentine balloons, bears and bullshit. Ew! I was so disgusted, I had to shop away the nausea. I ended up going into H&M & finding some cute things, & then into this little accessory store called the Mix Box to find a very cute & OH SO JERSEYLICIOUS iphone case (since I'm just SO Jerseylicious, as I've been told, which by the way I don't take to offense..so thank you assholes!)





No comments:

Post a Comment